[TriLUG] LAmP (but with Microsoft SQL 2k) - suggestions?

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 14:42:04 EDT 2004

Bob, that would be great.  Where I am with FreeTDS is command line still.  I've
configured freetds.conf and can use TSQL from the command line and get no
errors upon connection using proper username and password.  I haven't passed
any commands to the db yet... as I haven't read how to use TSQL yet beyond the
connection point.  If understanding that and tweaking the
'sybase.interface_file' directive in php.ini or something to the similar
liking, then I'm definitely looking forward to those notes!  :)

David