[TriLUG] Two 21" trinitron monitors for sale

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Fri Jul 30 21:26:47 EDT 2004

I currently have two 21" Trinitron monitors for sale.  I have setup an
auction site at http://auction.joyner.ws for the purpose of auctioning
off these monitors.  Details and pictures of the monitors are available
on the site.  Please check out the auction site for general
functionality, as well as bidding on the monitors if you're interested.
If people think the site is a workable design, I may consider
implementing something more general-purpose for TriLUG's use directly.

Feel free to post any feedback you think is appropriate about the
auction site, to the list.

--
Aaron S. Joyner
System Administrator