[TriLUG] soekris 4801

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 15:28:48 EDT 2004

We are installing 5 T-1's this month (connections to customers).

Some customers provide their own Internet Connectivity, but we direct
connect via T-1 (or wireless) with the larger customers. For the cost of
a T-1 the customers get Intenet/Data and the ability to handle 50+ Voice
connections.

We use Cisco 1721's and 2651's at most customer sites, and they work
fine... (but not as good as OpenBSD would work!)

Jon
http://www.featuretel.com