[TriLUG] Problem with WPC11 v. 4 wifi

Tim Fake atheossapiens at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 10:52:21 EDT 2004

I am using the WPC11 v. 4 wifi card. Every time i try
to load ndiswrapper with the realtek 8180 driver,
wlan0 and  the driver attached itself to my Megahertz
modem/ethernet combo pcmcia card. i am running
Mandrake 10 on an hp pavillion n5425. when i do a
lspcidrake, it identifies the card with no problem,
however, when i try to install the card using the
network configuration tool in mandrake, it doesn't
recognize the card.  Any help on this would be
greatley appreciated.

Cheers,
Tim Fake