[TriLUG] Fedora Core 2 vs www.usenix.org

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue Aug 10 17:19:28 EDT 2004

May I ask a favor?

I've run into a weird problem trying to access http://www.usenix.org/
with any web browser running on Fedora Core 2.  I have two different
systems running FC2 on different networks that just stall out trying
to reach it.  A friend at NCU has confirmed his FC2 box there can't
reach it either.  Other systems I have access to running Windows or
other flavors of linux are fine.

If you are running FC2, would you please try the URL and report your
results directly to me?  I'm totally stumped on what is causing this
problem.

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/