[TriLUG] Key signing tonight?

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Thu Aug 12 11:57:43 EDT 2004

I'll be there... in fact, it's my last meeting for awhile.  Going to
Appalachian State University.  But I'll try to make it to any meetings
that coincide with a break.

Of course it's also my last chance to get my new key signed by a good
number of respectable people.  ;-)   I printed a bunch of little slips
with the output of "gpg --fingerprint" on my key.  I also have the
driver's license and student ID.  Is this sufficient or do I need to
consider anything else?

See yall tonight.

-Jeff