[TriLUG] can anyone help? - mail problem

gregbrown at mindspring.com gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 12 15:09:48 EDT 2004

I have a brand new CentOS server running inside of lucent.  I'm configured it to use procmail, spamassassin, and postfix.

I have port 25 open on my firewall (as well as 110 for pop3 at this point).

Pop3 works.

Sending mail without using a tunnel directly to the server does not.  Can't figure out why.

Also mail addressed to people on this server does not seem to be delivered.  I'm stumped.

My cell phone doesn't work in here but if anyone can/will help I can give you a call to see if we can figure out
where I've gone horribly wrong.

...back to google.

Greg