[TriLUG] Dynamic DNS Providers

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 14:16:25 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,
    I have been using dyndns.org for about 5 years now and Sunday they
blocked my account and my hosts now point to 10.0.X.X addresses. I
received nothing from them as to why and my repeated emails to support
have gone unanswered. Seeing as this is a free service, I'm not overly
pissed. I now need a new dynamic dns provider, however.
    What are people's experiences with other dyndns providers?

Thanks,
Ken
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin
" 'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it
is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."--William Pitt