[TriLUG] any CISSPs on the list?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 22 15:46:04 EDT 2004

A small CISSP study group is starting up and we are trying to figure
out which is the best text book to use.  So far I've heard that CISSP
All-in-One Exam Guide by Shon Harrris is good choice.

<"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072229667/
qid=1093203790/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/103-3651584-
8182205?v=glance&s=books&n=507846">

As a CISSP would you agree or disagree?  The last thing I want to have
happen is for our little group to pick up the wrong book from the start
thereby making this process longer than it has to be.

What are your top choices of textbooks for the CISSP material?

Greg