[TriLUG] list newbie has stuff to give away (gmail type stuff)

James Lloyd Beidler james at layyze.com
Tue Aug 24 11:01:18 EDT 2004

  Point well taken (BTW, I also have RR).  On second inspection I noticed
that I only got repeat IPs once or twice.  Also, a whois tells me that
they are coming from China, Korea, Nicaragua, and Brazil (except for the
repeats, which all came from Shaw cable customers).  The methodical
request for the same 5 or so usernames makes me think that this is the
work of some script.  I should update my offer to say that anyone that
has any good ideas on how to deal with this can get the gmail invite (if
you want it).

Thanks,
James