[TriLUG] mysql and timezones

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 24 21:30:04 EDT 2004

Nevermind.  Apparently there is no way to set timezones
in mysql.  I'm still wrapping my head around around why
that is, but so be it.

My issue with the application was there is an obscure
setting to set the user timezone login (not mentioned
in the documentation for some reason).

Anyway, all is well.

Greg

On Tuesday, Aug 24, 2004, at 13:44 US/Eastern, gregbrown at mindspring.com