[TriLUG] DOH!

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Aug 25 10:45:51 EDT 2004

John Turner [jdturner at nc.rr.com] wrote:

> So my advice apply for the job even if you DON"T have all the
> requirements. The worst that will happen is they will laugh at your
> resume, but you will never know that so it shouldn't be a big deal.

-Exactly-.  I've plastered my resume all over the place, even for jobs I
barely qualify for.  I've often received callbacks I did not expect.  It
doesn't hurt -at all- to submit a resume.

But by all means, continue sitting there with your paying job taking pot
shots at job descriptions so that people start seeing TriLUG as a place
they -shouldn't- send job postings.  It's much appreciated by the
unemployed amongst us.

Mike
--
"Spare me your space-age technobabble Atilla The Hun!" --  Zapp Brannigan