[TriLUG] DOH! no - WHOA!!

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 25 11:31:10 EDT 2004

And I apologize to everyone on the list for starting the flame war.
Believe
it was not my intent and it will not happen again in the future.

TriLUG is, and has always been, one of the greatest resources in the
area,
not just for employment opportunities but for the unbelievable depth of
knowledge that exists in our collective heads and the willingness of
everyone to share that collective knowledge to help each other out.

Sorry to everyone for starting this whole mess.  And sorry to Steve
specifically.

I'll go hide for a while now. :(

Greg