[TriLUG] CISSP study group?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 26 14:03:08 EDT 2004

We've had a couple more people respond to the CISSP study group lately
so here's where we are:

It hasn't started yet.

We've sent a couple e-mails around asking about which is the best book
to purchase for taking the CISSP test and so far the slight lead goes
to:

<"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072229667/
qid=1093543130/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/103-6763461-
0879023?v=glance&s=books&n=507846">

CISSP All-in-One.

We haven't ordered any books yet but I'd like to get this thing started
as soon as practical.  So, here's (hopefully) the last shout out before
we purchase the books and get rolling.

If you are ready to get the book, try to agree with a few other people
when to meet, etc then let's get rolling.  Respond to me off-list and
we'll get a full list of all the participants together and we'll get
started.  No time like the present!

Greg