[TriLUG] Wavelan wireless card

Thomas thomas at tbeckett.com
Mon Aug 30 00:17:32 EDT 2004

Jason Tower wrote:
> i've had similar trouble getting my wireless card working with mandrake
> 10.  so while this does nothing to help you out, at least you don't
> have to feel alone :-)

Thanks, Jason!  After spending another week poking and googling around,
I have the impression that this is a not-uncommon problem.  Yet I have
found no ready solution, either.  I'm not a hacker but I'm no dummy
either, and after trying the wizard every which way and tweaking config
files directly, I'm still stumped.  Perhaps I should start over with
Fedora or some Debian offshoot.

TaB