[TriLUG] Digression: Top- vs Bottom-posting

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Aug 30 13:30:50 EDT 2004

> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:07:03 -0400, Brian Henning
+ > <brian at strutmasters.com> wrote:
    [ imaginarily collapsed inline quoted text ]

- > But then again, with a Gmail like interface, it would be possible to
  > collapse quoted text (perhaps with a length threshold) by default.

Now that would rock.  I love, for example, the IDEs that allow one to
collapse comments and functions..  Collapsible (collapsable?  whatever) text
r teh rox0r.

(I don't have a Gmail [beta] account to base any of these comments on..
I've got no good reason to tell the inviters..so I'll just wait patiently)

Cheers,
~B