[TriLUG] Another WRT54G question

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Aug 30 23:27:24 EDT 2004

Matt Frye [mattfrye at gmail.com] wrote:

> Save it, Tanner.  Don't tell me to chill.  You'd feel differently if
> TriLUG had to move.

How about a polite request to lighten up?  And, to be honest, TriLUG
having to move wouldn't be the end of the world.  There, I said it.

> I just want to make sure that TriLUG doesn't run into problems.  I am
> offering you (TriLUG) the benefit of my experience.  Roy Vestal, am I
> wrong?

Did you have a problem with someone bringing alchohol to an NC*SA
meeting?

When it comes right down to it, most of us knew that Shane was making a
joke.  Further, he's been to several meetings and has even presented a
couple times.  He's well aware of the rules.  And even if not, really,
is someone that stupid to show up to a meeting with a 40 oz?  I think
the line of people to kick the person in the head would be pretty long.

Mike
PS Top posting is teh evul!!!111oneoneone
--
"Spare me your space-age technobabble Atilla The Hun!" --  Zapp Brannigan