[TriLUG] OT: When did GMail prostitution get so popular?

Ed Anderson nilbus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:48:36 EDT 2004

Just recently, I started using a filter to Star and Archive all my
[TriLUG] and other discussion group messages.  I get enough of them
that I never get anything done if I read them as they come in.  This
way they're separated from my real mail.  Also there are often threads
that I'm not interested in reading.  These I can un-star very easily
w/out loading any new pages, and they're already archived.