[TriLUG] Something in the air? Why's everybody to touchy / edgylately?

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Aug 31 11:42:35 EDT 2004

> Ya know, in the last few days I've noticed a lot more
> touchiness / edginess on the list... much more so
> than any other 3 or 4 days span I can recall...  what's
> up with everybody?
>
> C'mon guys, everybody go to park and watch some kids play,
> or go sit outside and watch a sunset (while enjoying a beer,
> if that floats your boat), or head down to the coast, walk
> on the beach a little, or something... relax a little...

> TTYL,
>
> Phil

"Angry?  Who said I was Angry? You know it makes me MAD when people say I
am angry." :)

Phil is right this list has been touchy lately.

Watching kids is excellent, either you have someone who wants to take his
ball and go home or you have do overs.  Personally I like do overs!
Watching kids(ages 5-10) always reminds me of how simple they see things.
Rarely do see kids upset about bureaucracy or office politics.  Even when
they get mad at someone, usually they are back to playing nice within
hours.

Matt