[TriLUG] demoing F/OSS innovation(s)

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 12:50:27 EDT 2004

Tanner Lovelace wrote:

  > He complained that we just sat behind the tables.  However,
> when we told him that we were actually burning copies
> of linux for people right there, he completely changed
> his tune, as far as I remember.

OK, cool.  Either way, that doesn't negate the idea that
it would be good for us to do something where we could
try and really "wow" people a bit.  Obviously there's
only so far we could go, with the limited resources
available to us... but it seems like we could do something
where we could show off the "sexier" side of some F/OSS
stuff.  Something to cause people to go "Oh, you can do that?"
ya know?

TTYL,

Phil
--