[TriLUG] FreeBBQ vs. OpenBBQ

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Wed Sep 1 11:11:36 EDT 2004

And since it is open, we can either pay for the packaged distro, or
download the source code (the recipe?) and make our own pig... but that
kinda defeats the purpose.

Free Software CAN win!!

-Jeff

--
Jeff Tickle

http://www.jtsoft.net
Security and Digital Video Solutions
Nikken Independent Wellness Consultant
Probably some other stuff, too!

GPG Fingerprint: FC10 2221 B8EC 072E 752D  2079 2F9B A528 98AD 60BA