[TriLUG] OpenBBQ and OpenJam

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 11:23:21 EDT 2004

Oh man Jim, it was great, how often can you say you played in the same venue in
the same show as The Dead?  :)  We played an opening set prior to Warren
Haynes, so that was 5-6pm, then we played again during The Dead's set break,
something like 8:30 to 9:15, I don't recall exactly what time it was.  We were
over on the decks of the VIP area.

Speaking of Alltel, we are missing 2 of our now 6 members this holiday weekend,
but 4 of us will be jamming our percussion wares on the decks of the VIP area
again this weekend at the Sting and Annie Lennox show.  :)

<shameless plug>For some photos of us at Alltel on 8/17 and some sound bytes
from our live music at that show:
http://www.rhythmicity.org
</shameless plug>

laters,