[TriLUG] CISSP study group?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 2 22:09:45 EDT 2004

We are giving the mailing list a couple more days to let everyone who
chooses enough time to sign up before we hit the bricks.  If you're not
on the mailing list let you can sign up at:

Look for us to order books next week and hopefully have our first study
group the week after that (but more likely the week following since
we'll have to figure out which day and time works for the majority).

Greg