[TriLUG] cvs CVSROOT/modules

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 16:13:09 EDT 2004

For those who are curious, the guy who set up the cvs system that I've
been trying to get into replied that I should use the pserver format...I
had the directory wrong (should have been /usr/cvsroot) (no shock,
really), but he added the following:

"The problema is that it doesn´t authenticate on LDAP tree, but I´m still
working on that. I resent a message to cvs development group to ask for
help on that, but still waiting for a response."

ACK!  nearly 4 years after the first messages I've found and it still
doesn't look like it works!

William