[TriLUG] OpenBBQ

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Sep 8 22:15:16 EDT 2004

I spoke with the park manager at Lake Wheeler.  Here's the deal.  City
sponsorship is gonna be major headache.  Alchohol is gonna require permit,
off duty police and major bucks, headache and liability (you can only have
alcohol on the deck the rents for major bucks.

Me thinks the backwoods shelter #2 at a whopping price tag of $7/hr plus $50
clean up deposit (refundable) is the way to go.

I can't pull any strings because the bands on the deck thingie my band did 4
years ago has become a big deal and big headache.

Whatcha think?

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, CEO