[TriLUG] Thursday Night Meeting

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:39:50 EDT 2004

As of now, it looks like I'll also attend tomorrow's meeting.  This
will be the first time I've attended a meeting ever since Trilug
stopped meeting at Cisco (Woodland, bldg 1 - at the time, about 5 or 6
cubes from my cube).

Looking forward to the talk - especially any discussion of
Wondershaper.  Configuring my WRT54GS for QoS to TOS tagged IPSEC
packets (that happen to have VoIP RTP and signaling packets
encapsulated within) is really the only thing stopping me from
replacing an ugly (no faceplate) and noisy Cisco 2611 router.  Its
already displaced an old - and reliable - Aironet 340 series AP.

--Reggie