[TriLUG] Thursday Night Meeting becoming OT Hardware Q

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Wed Sep 8 22:43:05 EDT 2004

Hot Dog!  Darn my flaky mind, just thought of hey, bios update..  (actually
was reminded by seeing the utility installer when installing the sensor
utility) and it appears the bios update (I was some 4 versions behind) fixed
it!  YAY!

Now to see if Uru will function correctly...  the original reason for
wanting to fix my flaky video to begin with...

All hail the driver/bios/firmware/etc updates...

~B