[TriLUG] Linux forums other than trilug?

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Sep 9 09:59:59 EDT 2004

> So, I've posted about this question a couple of times, and it looks like
> everyone's as stumped as I am.  I'm just about googled out.  What other
> high
> quality (high signal-to-ratio) forums do you all use when TriLUG can't
> answer
> your question?

One of the place I look is http://marc.theaimsgroup.com  I find I can get
more specific answers than google alone.  If I can't find it on the above
link than I broaden my search pattern with google.  I know there are other
sites that archive mailing lists, but I just happen to like the one above.

Matt