[TriLUG] ReadmeName

Kipp Spanbauer kippspan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:37:45 EDT 2004

Yeah, the php pages work.  That's what's so weird.  I got the
configure command from a php page using phpinfo()....

The LoadModule, AddType, and DirectoryIndex directives are defined in
conf.d/php.conf, which is included in the httpd.conf file along with
all conf.d/*.conf files:

#
# PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language which attempts to make it
# easy for developers to write dynamically generated webpages.
#

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

#
# Cause the PHP interpreter to handle files with a .php extension.
#
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

#
# Add index.php to the list of files that will be served as directory
#
DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3 index.php4

Thanks,
Kipp