[TriLUG] mint condition o'reilly perl books for sale

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 12 17:51:59 EDT 2004

   given my surplus of computer books (mostly o'reilly), i'm willing to
sell the following ORA perl books.  as far as i can tell, even though
some are a couple years old, they're all the latest edition of their
respective title, and they're all in mint condition.

   here are the titles, and their prices as retail/my price.  again,
FCFS.  given my schedule, you'd have to drive out to my place in CH to
get them, preferably sometime tomorrow (monday).

   mastering perl/tk			44.95/30.00
   mastering algorithms with perl	34.95/25.00
   programming the perl dbi		34.95/25.00
   perl for web site management		34.95/25.00
   perl for system administration	34.95/25.00
   CGI programming with perl (2nd ed)	34.95/25.00
   perl/tk pocket reference		9.95/5.00

and non-perl books as well:

   learning the bash shell (2nd ed)	29.95/20.00
   incident response			34.95/20.00

rday