[TriLUG] Looking SCSI HDD's

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Sep 12 23:01:49 EDT 2004

Hey folks,
 I'm looking SCSI HDD's. I have an old external SCSI enclosure that can
hold up to 7 FULL SIZE SCSI's. It's SCSI I/II 50 pin I believe (I'll
have to doublecheck the connectors). Anyway, I have a very small to none
budget to get these drives (remember, I'm rebuilding a house!), so I
can't afford to buy what I want. I'm looking to build a total of 36GB to
50GB for a Linux Digital Audio Workstation. A LVM will work fine, but
for HDD tuning I'm looking primarily for 4GB and/or 9GB, 7200RPM drives,
but at this point, any drives will be great!. I'm hoping to find 6
drives that will equal 36-50GB. For Example, 4x9GB will give 36GB plus
2x4GB will give 52GB.

Anyone got old drives they don't want that are willing to part with for
nothing-to-almost nothing? Please reply to ME offline.

TIA!
Roy