[TriLUG] Sort of OT Job Posting or The quasi-literate at work

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 13 13:23:15 EDT 2004

Okay, I would respond to this saying they really want someone with
enough experience to go it alone. There are many admins who work better
in teams. This really meaning they can do the daily work, but need help
when some odd fires spring up. They also might be suggestion that this
position may require more networking experience than just setting up a
server, but because they don't list much Cisco skills I would say it is
more the ability to work on problems alone.

John