[TriLUG] InstallFest on Saturday!

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Sep 13 23:33:04 EDT 2004

The next installfest will be on Saturday, September 18, starting at
9:00am in the Student Services Building (room 215) at Wake Technical
Community College.  Additional information is available on TriLUG's
home page http://trilug.org.

To make things easier for everyone, this year we are asking attendees to
bring only their PCs.  We will provide monitors, keyboards, mice, power
cords, and network cables.  Just bring your PC, we'll handle the rest.
The only exception is if your PC does not use VGA video or a ps/2
keyboard and mouse, in which case you'll need to bring the necessary
peripherals.  Naturally laptops are exempt from this request :-)

Most of the necessary hardware and peripheral equipment has been
procured, the only thing we really need is some volunteers to burn CD
sets ahead of time and bring them to the event.  We definitely want
Fedora Core 2, Mandrake 10, and Knoppix.  Suse would also be nice if
anyone has it.  If you'd like to volunteer to burn some CD sets, please
contact me ***offlist*** so I can get a rough count.

Thanks, we hope to see you at the InstallFest!