[TriLUG] InstallFest on Saturday!

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 15 17:32:52 EDT 2004

Could you put up more signs directing people to the elevators. That
building (if it is the same one as you used last time) is so confusing,
I couldn't find the elevators last time and unsucessfully attempted to
take all my equipment up a flight of very steep steps. All you need is
some arrows pointing the way to the elevator. -- Al johnson