[TriLUG] Debian Woody CDs

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Sep 15 21:48:09 EDT 2004

Does anyone have a set of Debian Woody CDs I could borrow to get a base system
installed?  I'd like to set up a firewall box with Debian Woody.  I had the
initial install CD and tried a network install, but the installer was having
trouble with name resolution (DNS).  I found the network configuration
screens confusing (they didn't seem to support DHCP), but perhaps I just have
an old copy of the install CD.

Anyway, since it's my first Debian install, a set of CDs would be much easier.
I'd like to avoid having to order a set if someone in the Raleigh area has
them already.  I can make it to just about any spot in and around Raleigh
tomorrow morning or evening.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the InstallFest this Saturday; otherwise,
I'd just drag my PC there.  :-)

---Tom