[TriLUG] mutt

jonin jonin at secure-mind.net
Wed Sep 15 23:24:39 EDT 2004

I use mutt to connect to my local IMAP server. Everything seems ok accept when
I open my inbox or change to a different IMAP folder. Mutt tries to make me
compose a message? The funny thing is it does not have a "To:" header, if has
a "Newsgroups:" header. Once you get to the composition screen there is also
a "Followup-To:" header. I have never seen this before. If I exit out and try
to compose normally everything is fine "To:" header and all. It just happens
when I try to change directories. I am using Mdk 10 and Mutt 1.5.5. This is
the same mutt config file that worked fine in FC2?

Thanks,

Hugh