[TriLUG] InstallFest on Saturday!

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Sep 16 20:54:55 EDT 2004

yes, that is correct.  technically the CDs are free, with a <dr. evil
finger quotes> suggested donation </quotes> of a buck or two per CD,
which is still quite a bit cheaper than windows :-)

compliance with the <dr. evil finger quotes> suggested donation
</quotes> is entirely voluntary, although several large burly
individuls will be standing by should you have trouble deciding whether
or not to comply.

jason