[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Fwd: Reminder: InstallFest this Saturday

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:35:15 EDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Tower <jason at cerient.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:36:38 -0400
Subject: [TriLUG] Reminder: InstallFest this Saturday
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list <trilug at trilug.org>

Just a reminder, the next TriLUG InstallFest in this Saturday, see
http://trilug.org for directions and additional info.

With any luck I'll have the latest Mandrake 10.1 release available for
network install, in addition to Fedora Core 2, Mandrake 10.0, and
probably Suse 9.1.

Remember, you only need to bring your PC tower, we'll provide the VGA
monitor and ps/2 keyboard/mouse, along with power and network cables.

We could still use a few volunteers to burn CD sets, please contact me
offlist if you can help out in this area.

As with TriLUG meetings and classes, there is no cost to attend but
donations are welcome and very much appreciated.

Hope to see you there!

Jason Tower
TriLUG Steering Committee Treasurer