[TriLUG] Web Hosting software addendum

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 10:53:19 EDT 2004

Well maybe I should have given some more details.

I have looked in the past at
	web://cp
	vHost
	freeVSD
	Cpanel

It wasn't that these packages didn't do what I need, but rather the
need was not pressing and now it has come up again. So I was trying to
shorten my research with a survey of the group on these or similar
software to help build and manage a set of web sites that need some
isolation.

John