[TriLUG] plan9

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Sun Sep 19 13:11:10 EDT 2004

I'm not sure if this is cynicism on my part or not, but I couldn't help but
notice how it says "...in the creation of weapons of mass destruction *to be
used by nations other than the US.*"  (emphasis mine of course).  So you
*can* use plan9 for WMDs, but only in the United States of America.

I agree.  Egads.

~Brian