[TriLUG] Linux Newbie Resources

Brandon Newport bnewport at appws.com
Mon Sep 20 12:51:29 EDT 2004

Check out the charlug.org website.  We have a lot of links to other sites, and
you can tell which ones are the most popular by the number of clicks each has
recieved.  I am a little biased because I am the webmaster :).  We just
changed our site recently and I am still working on adding more features, so
any feedback is welcome.

-brandon