[TriLUG] Re: Windows Software Firewall Recommendations

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Sep 21 10:23:15 EDT 2004

Hey friend,
  Relax.  (-:  While I didn't start this aside, I don't think it was
originally intended as much more than just that, an aside comment spawned by
that first guy's .sig quote (which may or may not have been aimed at
discouraging anyone with a burr in his saddle from jumping down someone's
throat for asking a Windows question on a Linux list)..

So don't worry.  Be happy. :-)  We're (mostly) a tolerant crowd.

Cheers,
~B