[TriLUG] Are any other trilug gmailers bothered by the recent format change.

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:58:05 EDT 2004

I just notice today that gmail has moved the sponsored and related
links from the side of a gmail conversation to the bottom.  I really
liked it the old way.

I, for one, actually like those links. It's like having someone else
injecting comments into the conversation, sometimes the comments are
useful, and sometimes they are funny. But having them on the bottom
where they are now makes them feel more like something that I have to
explicitly "step over."

If you're not a gmailer, or aren't interested please pardon this minor
steam vent.