[TriLUG] Squirrelmail - message count doesn't auto refresh on folders - firefox

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Sep 23 14:33:00 EDT 2004

Trilugers,

I was wondering if anyone else was noticing this in Squirrelmail.  I
have message counts turned on with folder refresh.  It seems that
under Firefox 0.8 and 1.0PR that the message totals do not get updated
even though the time of the folder refresh indicates a refresh has
happened.  This has been since I updated from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3a .  Now
if I click on the inbox, my message list gets updated showing new
messages, but the
message count still does not get updated until I click folder refresh
after having clicked the inbox.  It seems to work fine in IE, so maybe
this is a firefox issue?

FreeBSD 5.3Beta3
Squirrelmail 1.4.3a - compiled from ports
PHP4.3.8 with openssl statically compiled - also from ports
UW-IMAP2004d. - from ports
Firefox 1.0PR on W2K
IE 5.5SP4 on W2K

Thanks,