[TriLUG] Re: seeking WGET assistance, maybe LYNX is the answer ??

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 10:45:43 EDT 2004

ya, I think you can get them through Omega, a reseller of Newport products, or
sister company or something.  So as my previous post just mentioned... I'll be
in my office at 9am tomorrow (Saturday) so if you wanna check it out, let me
know!  I'm hoping some of these folks who like this reverse engineering,
protocol hacking are interested, could be a neat ad hock learning experience.
:)

David