[TriLUG] [Fwd: Immediate Opening - Cluster Programmer - Linux andC/C++]

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Fri Sep 24 13:23:50 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 12:58, matusiak wrote:
> between this BS, the gmail garbage, and the bottom-posting moron, i
> doubt there is any room in here for linux info.  perhaps the group
> should change its name and write a charter that *actually* describes
> the content of list discussions?

It's only gotten like this in the last month or so.  Dunno what
happened; we used to be such a nice group, too.

And I accidentally started writing this at the top... and then was going
to make a smart comment about it, but that'd be like -3 flamebaid, so
never mind.

--
Jeff Tickle

http://www.jtsoft.net
Security and Digital Video Solutions
Nikken Independent Wellness Consultant
Probably some other stuff, too!

GPG Fingerprint: FC10 2221 B8EC 072E 752D  2079 2F9B A528 98AD 60BA