[TriLUG] document plug ins/apps?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Fri Sep 24 16:32:44 EDT 2004

linux r wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good open source pdf CREATOR type app that runs
> over Fedora and/or possibly integrates with Ooo?  So far I have used

Not sure what kind of integeration you are looking for, but in Ooo 1.1.3,
the Writer app has a "Export to PDF" button.  Just tried it (on Windows)
and it worked like a champ.  Is this not available in the Linux version?

Or is it only there because I have Acrobat installed?

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software