[TriLUG] fedora 2 core or wait on fedora 3

John Franklin franklin at elfie.org
Sun Sep 26 21:57:29 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 12:33 PM, Brian Henning wrote:

> Several problems?  I'm using it (FC2) for (admittedly low-impact) mail
> handling, web serving, and mySQL serving..  Are there some bugaboos I
> should
> be waiting to ensnarl me?  If you don't want to take the time to wax
> eloquent here, a link to a discussion would suit me just fine..

I've been running FC2 on my workstation at work.  I've had some issues
with CUPS really wanting to turn on duplexing, no matter where I'm
printing from.  I've also had some kernel oopses from mounting Windows
shares.  Since they released the 4K stacks nv driver, I haven't had any
nvidia problems, tho.

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin at elfie.org
ICBM: 38º 56' 32.6"N 77º 24' 47.7"W Z+62m