[TriLUG] gpsd, gpsdrive, friendsd2 ???`

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 10:33:40 EDT 2004

Some options (top posted - so get over it)
 - write a non-gui wrapper to attach to your gui-gps-application
 - Use a secondary machine (as your wrapper), one that takes the non-gui
connection and then passes on the requests/data via a gui connection to
your gui-gps-application

The world is full of such gateways.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes