[TriLUG] conflct potential

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Thu Sep 30 18:16:18 EDT 2004

No direct experience except that I run gallery myself and do PHP
development/hacking of various packages @work. The two should not interfere
with each other as long as you install to different directories. The only
other issue you could have is if you have 2 apps that use the same database,
but that's not an issue here.

Since you are moving the whole thing to the CMS, why not just nuke the
gallery install and reupload the photos? You will not likely be able to
automagically import the gallery anyway unless someone @phpwebsite has
written an importer. My install of gallery maintains the full sized copy of
my images so you could grab those images out of the gallery (assuming you
don't have your original files) and then upload to your new CMS.

Dave